From May 1, the Central Government has made a big change in the vaccination rules to further speed up the Corona vaccine Drive. From May 1, people above 18 years of age will also be given the Corona vaccine. All eligible Indian citizens can register on the government’s Co-WIN portal, cowin.gov.in, or Aarogya Setu App to get the Coronavirus Vaccine.
Health Ministry gave this information
The Health Ministry has given information by tweeting that people currently 45 years or older are undergoing vaccination. From May 1, 2021, the corona vaccination will be started for the age group of 18-45 years. For this, some special things have to be kept in mind-
1. Registration for vaccination for all people between the age of 18-44 will start on April 28.
2. Registration will begin on the CoWIN platform and Aarogya Setu App. The documentation process for vaccination will remain the same as before.
3. For crowd control, the government has decided that it will be mandatory to take registration and appointment on the CoWIN portal. There will not be a walk-in vaccine.
ALSO CHECK: Get a tremendous discount with Buy Wow Coupon Code and Tatacliq Coupons
4. After registration on the CoWIN platform and Aarogya Setu App, check the confirmation on the registered mobile number.
5. When you get the vaccine, then take the appointment slip and photo ID.
6. The process of COVID-19 vaccination in private hospitals will continue. Now private hospitals will buy vaccines directly from the vaccine manufacturers, not from the government.
7. Vaccination will continue free of cost at government vaccination centers.