ICICI Bank Alert: There is important news for the account holders of ICICI Bank. From August 1, the bank is changing the rates of its cash transactions, ATM interchange, and checkbook charges. These changes will be applicable to the domestic savings account holders of the bank. According to the ICICI Bank website, the change in the limit of cash transaction charges will be according to the account type. Therefore, the charges will depend on what type of account you have. The revised charges will be applicable from August 1, 2021.
ICICI Bank changed checkbook charges
Actually, at present, ICICI Bank account holders get a checkbook with 20 leaves in a year for free, after that, if more leaves are needed, then customers have to pay 20 rupees till now for a checkbook with 10 leaves. But now they will get a free checkbook with 25 leaves in a year, there is no change in the charges after that. That is, 20 rupees will have to be paid for 10 leaves.
ICICI Bank changes cash deposit charges
Cash deposit anywhere – If you deposit in ICICI bank branch, then Rs 5 per thousand or part thereof, minimum will be Rs 150.
Cash Recycler Machine- No charge for cash deposits made through this in the first of any calendar month, thereafter in the month, Rs 5 per thousand or part thereof, subject to a minimum of Rs 150.
ATM Interchange Charges (Non-ICICI Bank ATMs)
1. If you withdraw cash from any non-ICICI Bank ATM, the first three transactions in a month will be free in 6 metro cities (Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, and Hyderabad). This includes both financial and non-financial transactions.
2. For the rest of the other locations, the first 5 transactions in a month will be free. Thereafter, any financial transaction will attract a charge of Rs 20, and any non-financial transaction will attract a charge of Rs 8.5. There is no charge on these as of now.
Cash transaction charges (both deposit and withdrawal)
1. ICICI Bank gives 4 free cash transactions every month for a regular savings account. Rs 150 will have to be paid on every transaction after the free limit
2. Value limit (Deposit + Withdrawal) includes both home branch and nonhome branch transactions
3. Home branch – Value limit 1 lakh at the home branch for customers from August 1 Rupees per month per account, every 1000 rupees above 1 lakh will have to be charged Rs 5 or minimum Rs 150.
4. Non-Home-Branch – No charge will be levied on cash transactions of Rs 25,000 per day. After this, Rs 5 will have to be charged for every Rs 1000, minimum Rs 150.
5. Third-Party Cash Transactions (Deposit + Withdrawal) – up to a limit of Rs 25,000 per transaction, Rs 150 per transaction
6. For Senior Citizen Customers, Young Star/Smart Star Accounts while the limit of Rs. 25,000 per day will be applicable, no charge of any kind will be levied.