Gravton Quanta electric bike: Hyderabad-based startup EV brand Gravton Motors sells Gravton Quanta Electric Bikes with a powerful range in the Indian market. The company claims that this electric bike can run up to 800 kilometers for just Rs 80. We have full details regarding this electric bike for people looking for a personal electric two-wheeler in the period of pricey gasoline. A unique design has been given to this electric bicycle. The unique aspect is that it travels from Kanyakumari to Khardung La on India’s first electric two-wheeler.
What is special about Gravton Quanta?
This bike has a swappable battery, which gives a range of 320 km. It has a 3KW BLDC motor. The motor generates 170Nm torque. The top speed of the bike is 70 kmph.
It comes with a 3 kWh removable battery with a 150 km range on a single charge. Two batteries can be kept in it simultaneously, due to which the range increases to 320KM. That is, it can be replaced when the first battery runs out.
1. Two-mode charge: Through fast charging, the battery can be charged in 90 minutes. The charging speed is 1 km/min. In standard mode, the battery can be fully charged in 3 hours.
2. The company has given a five-year battery warranty and easy replacement.
3. Smart App – The smart app offers services including roadside help, mapping service stations, remote lock/unlock, and light on/off.
4. It comes in three colour variations – Red, White, and Black.
5. Its price on the company’s website is Rs 1,15,000.
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Google News||Click Here|