Aadhaar Card Recent Developments: The Aadhar Card Update has made headlines. You no longer have to be concerned if you misplace your Aadhar card. In fact, downloading Aadhaar online has become very simple. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has provided direct access to obtain your Aadhar card from any location.
UIDAI sent out a tweet
UIDAI has informed the public about this service by tweeting from its official Twitter account. Aadhaar is the most crucial document proving our identification at the moment. You’ll need Aadhaar to work at a bank or participate in a government programme. With this, any issues with keeping Aadhaar together or related to it can be resolved.
‘Download your Aadhar anytime, anywhere via https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in,’ UIDAI tweeted, sharing the direct link to download Aadhar card online. You can download it on a regular basis.
download similar to this
To get your Aadhar card online, go to eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/, which is a direct link supplied by UIDAI. After that, log in using your OTP. Then, by following a few procedures, you can download your Aadhaar.
1. Follow these instructions to get your Aadhaar number.
2. Go to eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ to see the UIDAI’s direct connection.
3. Enter your Aadhaar number, which is 12 digits long.
4. Tick the box to the left of the ‘I want a Masked Aadhar’ option if you want a masked Aadhar card.
5. Enter the captcha or security code.
6. Select ‘Send OTP’ from the drop-down menu.
7. Your Aadhaar-registered cellphone number will receive an OTP.
8. Enter the one-time password (OTP).
9. Your Aadhar card details and the option to download
10. Aadhar will appear on your computer monitor or cell phone screen when you input the OTP.
11. Select the download option and save the file for future use.