LPG: Any customer can get an ELPG connection immediately by just showing his Aadhar card. For gas connection, you do not need to provide any other document other than the details of Aadhar.
There is news of work for the customers using LPG gas. Indian Oil Corporation Limited’s gas company Indane has announced a big facility for the customers. According to Indane, now any customer can get an instant LPG connection just by showing his Aadhar card. For gas connection, you do not need to provide any other document other than the details of Aadhar.
This can be a big convenience for those taking LPC connection in the new city as gas companies ask for many types of documents. Especially it is mandatory to give address proof. Migrant laborers working in cities do not have address proof. Because of this they face difficulty in getting LPG connection. But such customers will now easily get the cylinder.
Indane gave information
Giving information about this new and special facility, Indane said, ‘Any person can take a new LPG connection by showing Aadhaar. He will be given a non-subsidized connection initially. The customer can later submit the address proof. As soon as this proof is submitted, the benefit of subsidy on the cylinder will also be given. That is, the connection that will be taken with Aadhaar and address proof, it will come under the benefit of government subsidy. If a customer wants to get the connection soon and does not have address proof, then he will be entitled to this facility immediately through the Aadhaar number.
Get an LPG connection like this!
1. For this you first go to the nearest gas agency.
2. Now fill the form of LPG connection.
3. Give the details of the Aadhaar in it and attach a copy of the Aadhaar with the form.
4. Self-declaration about your home address in the form.
5. It has to tell where you live and what is the house number?
6. With this you will be given an LPG connection immediately.
7. However, with this connection you will not get the benefit of government subsidy.
8. You will have to pay the full cost of the cylinder.
9. When your address proof is ready, then submit it to the gas agency.
10. This proof will be confirmed, so the gas agency will record it in your connection as a valid document.
11. With this, your non-subsidized connection will be converted into a subsidy connection.
12. However, while taking the cylinder, you will have to deposit the full amount.
13. But later the subsidy will be deposited in your bank account by the government.
Applicable on all types of cylinders
Let us tell you that this scheme of taking connection with Aadhar card will be applicable on all types of cylinders. Commercial cylinders are not included in this. This scheme is for single, double, or mixed cylinder connections of 14.2 kg, 5 kg. The same rule applies for FTL or Free Trade LPG cylinders as well.
FTS cylinder is also called a shorty cylinder which you can also buy from shops. This cylinder can also be purchased from gas agencies or petrol pumps. There is no need to provide any kind of document for this. For this, you can buy this short cylinder by showing anyone’s identity card.