Monday, May 23, 2022

7th Pay Commission: There will be a bumper increase in the salary of central employees in November! Know complete calculations

7th Pay Commission Updates: After 3% increase, dearness allowance has increased to 31 percent. There has been a jump in the salary of central employees once again. Know the calculation here.

7th Pay Commission: There is good news for the central employees. The salary of the employees is going to increase this month. Actually, after the 28% DA hike, once again the dearness allowance has been increased by 3 percent. According to the Finance Ministry, from October, the employees will get a total of 31 percent dearness allowance with a 3% increased DA. That is, the salary of November will increase. 

It is worth noting that after a long wait, the central government increased the dearness allowance of the employees from 17% to 28%. Then, 3% DA was further increased, after which the total DA has gone up to 31%. 

Dearness Allowance increased to 31%

The dearness allowance of the employees has gone up to 31%. Earlier dearness allowance was 28%. Now there will be a bumper increase in the November salary of the employees. This month the salary of the employees will come with 3% increased DA. Let us see by how much will the salary of employees increase with 31% DA as compared to 28% DA?

Read More: If you are planning to buy Ola’s electric scooter, now you have to wait longer

Calculation on 31% DA 

After increasing the dearness allowance by 3 percent, the total DA has become 31 percent. Now on the basic salary of Rs 18,000, the total annual dearness allowance will be Rs 66,960. But talking about the difference, the annual increase in salary will be Rs 6,480.

Calculation on minimum basic salary

1. Basic salary of the employee Rs 18,000 

2. New dearness allowance (31%) Rs 5580/month

3. Dearness allowance so far (28%) Rs 5040/month

4. How much dearness allowance increased 5580- 5040 = Rs 540/month

5 Increase in annual salary 540X12 = Rs 6,480

Calculation on maximum basic salary

1. Basic salary of the employee Rs 56900 

2. New dearness allowance (31%) Rs 17639 / month

3. Dearness allowance so far (28%) Rs 15932 / month

4. How much dearness allowance increased by 17639-15932 = Rs 1,707 / month

5. Increase in annual salary 1,707 X12 = Rs 20,484

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Latest

7th Pay Commission: Good News for Central Employees! These big announcements can happen with the increase in salary this month

7th Pay Commission Update: The central government can once again please the employees. The government can announce to increase in the House Rent Allowance...

Ayushman Card: Will Omicron’s treatment be covered by the Ayushman Card, or will you have to pay? Learn about the Terms and Conditions by...

Ayushman Card: The Central Government established the Ayushman Bharat Card to provide free health care to the general public. Every cardholder is entitled to free...

7th Pay Commission: Central employees will get the benefit of the old pension scheme! Government made a tremendous plan

7th Pay Commission: After 2010, the government has appointed employees under the New Pension Scheme. Now employees can get the benefit of the old...

7th Pay Commission: There may be an increase in the salary of central employees again!

7th Pay Commission: Central employees will get a Children Education Allowance for the education of children, per child allowance is Rs 2250 per month....

7th Pay Commission: There will be an increase of 2.30 lakh in the salary of central employees! Know complete calculations

7th Pay Commission latest news: New year can bring happiness again for central employees. Dearness allowance will increase once again in January 2022. 7th Pay...

Most Popular

Subscribe

* indicates required