To Watch This News in Hindi, Click Here – जानें कैसे जेनरेट करते हैं SBI डेबिट कार्ड का पिन, नेट बैंकिंग और SMS सर्विस का ये है प्रोसेस
ATM Pin Generation is such a common thing, about which every new cardholder definitely gets confused once. SBI allows its customers to generate a debit card PIN in several ways. If you are also an SBI customer and want to generate your Debit Card PIN, then you can do it through SMS, Internet Banking and ATM.
Internet banking and card payments have made everything very easy for us, banking and payment, etc. All these practices have become included in our routine life, but sometimes there are some simple things, which we do not know the way. ATM PIN generation is such a common thing, about which every new cardholder definitely gets confused once. Leading state-run bank State Bank of India (SBI) allows its customers to generate debit card PIN in several ways. If you are also an SBI customer and want to generate your Debit Card PIN, then you can do it through SMS, Internet Banking and ATM.
Here we are going to tell you the state by step process to change the PIN of the SBI Debit Card:
How to Generate Debit Card PIN at SBI ATM?
1. Insert the Debit Card at the ATM.
2. Select the option ‘PIN Generation’.
3. Enter your 11 digit account number and click on ‘Confirm’.
4. You will be asked for your registered mobile number, enter it and press ‘Confirm’.
5. Now a message of Green Pin Delivery will be displayed on the screen.
6. On pressing confirm you will get a green pin on your mobile number.
7. Now take out your Debit Card from the ATM and re-insert it.
8. Select ‘Banking’ and choose English, Hindi, or Regional language depending on the options available.
9. In the next step, enter the OTP received on your registered mobile.
10. Select the ‘Pin Change’ option.
11. Enter a new four-digit PIN of your choice.
12. When the process is successful, now you will see a message to change the PIN on the screen.
How to Generate SBI Card PIN via SMS?
1. SMS to 567676 by typing PIN<ABCD><EFGH> (ABCD represents the last four digits of the debit card number and EFGH represents the last four digits of the bank account number associated with the debit card).
2. After sending the SMS, you will receive an OTP on the same number.
3. The OTP will be valid for 2 days and you will have to change your Debit Card PIN by visiting the SBI ATM.
How to generate SBI Debit Card PIN through Internet Banking?
1. Log in to SBI Online using your account credentials.
2. From the main menu, select ‘e-Services > ATM Card Services’.
3. On the ATM Card Service page, select ‘ATM PIN Generation.
4. Select ‘One Time Password Use’ or ‘Profile Password Use’.
5. Select the option ‘Using Profile Password’, Select Associated Bank Account, and click on ‘Submit.
6. Select SBI Debit Card and click on ‘Confirm’.
7. Now you will be redirected to the ‘ATM PIN Generation’ page.
8. Here you have to enter any 2 digits to generate a new PIN and click on ‘Submit.
9. You will then receive a 2-digit SMS on your registered mobile number.
10. Now enter the 2 digits you selected earlier and the 2 digits you received through SMS and click on ‘Submit.
11. Now you will see a message, ‘Your ATM PIN has been changed successfully.’
12. After receiving your new PIN, you will also need to activate the ATM card.
13. For this, one has to go to ‘e-Services> ATM Card Services> New ATM Card Activation.
14. The card can also be activated by making the first transaction at any SBI ATM.