How to change mobile number in Ration Card: In order to ensure that there is no problem with ration in any city, your mobile number must be updated on the ration card.
Ration Card: There is news of work for ration cardholders. Ration card is such an important document from which you can get free ration from the government. But if your mobile number is entered wrong on this card or the number has changed and the card has not been updated, then there may be a problem for you. Therefore, without delay, get the mobile number updated on your ration card immediately.
Please update the mobile number
It is very easy to update mobile numbers in ration cards. You can do this very easily sitting at home. Actually, if the old mobile number is inserted in your ration card, then you will not be able to get updates related to the ration. Many important updates are sent by the department to the cardholders through messages on the day of income.
Update mobile number in ration card like this (How to change mobile number in Ration Card)
1. For this, first you visit this site https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/UpdateMobileNumber.aspx.
2. A page will open in front of you. Here you will see Update Your Registered Mobile Number written.
3. Now fill your information in the column given below it.
5. Here in the first column, write the Aadhaar Number of Head of Household/NFS ID.
6. Write Ration card No in the second column.
7. Write the Name of Head of Household in the third column.
8. Enter your new mobile number in the last column and save it.
10. Now your mobile number will be updated.
‘One Nation-One Ration Card’ launched
It is worth noting that from June 1, 2020, the ration card portability service ‘One Nation-One Ration Card’ has started in 20 states and union territories of the country. Under this scheme, you can buy ration by staying in any state. This scheme is already implemented in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Haryana, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Jharkhand, Tripura, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, and Daman-Diu.