Aadhar Card: In today’s time every person in India needs an Aadhar card. Aadhar card is used for every small and big work. In such a situation, you always have to carry the Aadhar card with you for any work, but now you will not need to carry this document everywhere. You can avail the paperless Aadhar card facility of UIDAI. Keeping in mind the importance and need of Aadhaar, UIDAI has created the mAadhaar App, in which you can link up to 5 Aadhar profiles. Whatever you need, you can also use it in a virtual way.
Aadhar card is a special and important document of any Indian in the country moving towards digital. Aadhaar is used not only for identification and address but also in many important works and government schemes. The country is moving towards Digital India at full speed. To move forward in this direction, Prime Minister Narendra Modi started Digital Mission India. In this sequence, UIDAI can save its Aadhaar in the mAadhaar app.
Let us tell you a great facility for smartphone users.
mAadhaar App is a mobile app in which you can save your Aadhar. This mobile app has not one but many advantages. This app provides great facilities to smartphone users. With the help of the app, you can do many important tasks related to Aadhaar sitting anywhere. Today we will tell you about some special features and benefits related to the mAadhaar mobile app here.
these are your characteristics
1. First of all, you can easily download your Aadhar card anywhere through mAadhaar (Aadhaar Card Download).
2. You can save an Aadhar card for 4 more members of your family in mAadhaar online.
3. By sitting in any corner of the country, you can show the Aadhaar card of yourself and your family members by saving it in mAadhaar.
4. Through this app you can easily update your address also.
5. With the help of the app, you can also lock and unlock your Aadhaar and Biometrics.
6. With the help of the mAadhaar app, you can avail yourself offline Aadhar SMS services whenever required.
7. There are many such features in this app, through which you can know your important work related to Aadhaar like applying for the new card, reprinting of aadhar, update the status of aadhar card.
8. You can do paperless KYC through the app.
9. With this app you can book your appointment at Aadhar Seva Kendra.
10. With the help of the app, you can also get information about your nearest Aadhar Enrollment Center and Aadhar Seva Kendras.
let me tell you that more than
There can be 35 important works on the basis. With the help of the mAadhaar mobile app, you will not even need to visit Aadhaar Center or CSC (Common Service Center) again and again when needed. That is why in today’s time an m-Aadhaar mobile app has become more important than the Aadhar card.