Thursday, February 2, 2023

Marriage scheme: Government gives lakhs of rupees to newly married couples under this scheme, apply in this way

Marriage scheme: Every year a few days after Diwali, the wedding season starts. This year too, marriage of boys and girls would have taken place in many families. In such a situation, you should know about the scheme of government. Today we are telling you about one such scheme, under which the government gives 2 lakh 50 thousand rupees to newly married couples. If you want to apply under this scheme, then you have to apply to the MP or MLA of your area. Let us know how you can take advantage of this scheme.

Apply for the scheme like this 

  • To take advantage of this scheme, you have to go to the current MLA or MP of your area. They will send the application given by you to the office of Dr. Ambedkar Foundation.
  • You can also apply for this scheme in the state government or district administration office. Keep in mind that after filling out the application form completely, submit it to the office as per the rules. From there also your application will be sent to Dr. Ambedkar Foundation.

Who can apply under this scheme? 

Under this scheme, only those applications are accepted who belong to the general category and they marry a girl from the Dalit community. That is, the boy to marry and the girl to marry should not belong to the same caste. Your marriage must be registered under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955. Bear in mind, this must be your first marriage. If this is your second marriage then you will not get the benefit of this scheme.

In this scheme, it is also taken into account whether you have taken advantage of any other scheme of the Central Government or the State Government. If you have taken advantage of any other scheme, then that amount is reduced. Suppose you have received 50 thousand rupees under some other scheme, then it will go away, that is, if you have received 10 thousand rupees in any other scheme, then the government will deduct 10 thousand rupees and give you 2 lakh 40 thousand rupees.

How to apply?  

  • With this application, newly married couples have to attach their caste certificate.
  • A marriage certificate has to be submitted along with the application.
  • You will also have to provide an affidavit that you are married.
  • You also have to prove that this marriage is your first marriage.
  • Husband wife will have to submit income certificate.
  • The joint bank account will be credited to which the money will be transferred to you.

After the application is submitted it is verified and after a few days, an amount of Rs 1.5 lakh is transferred to the bank account on behalf of the husband and wife, the remaining Rs 1 lakh is given to you as FD.

Read More: Atal Pension Scheme: Get 60,000 pensions by saving only 7 rupees, also exempted from tax

🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
🔥 YouTube                  Click Here
🔥 Facebook Page                  Click Here
🔥 Instagram                  Click Here
🔥 Telegram Channel                   Click Here
🔥 Google News                  Click Here
🔥 Twitter                  Click Here


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular


Most Popular


* indicates required