EV maker Hop Electric has launched the high-speed version of its Hop Leo electric scooter in India. The cost of this new electric circuit is less than Rs 1 lakh. On the other hand, if we talk about the specialty, then the new electric scooter claims to give a range of 120 km on just one charge. Also, the top speed of this e-scooter is 52 kmph. Apart from this, it also has features like riding modes, an LCD display, and LED lighting.
- The top speed of the high-speed HOP Leo electric scooter is 52kmph.
- The HOP Leo electric scooter can be driven up to 120 km on a single charge.
- The EV will be available in five color options across HOP dealerships from January 23.
HOP Leo electric scooter price
The company has introduced this high-speed HOP Leo electric scooter in India for Rs 97,000 (ex-showroom). At the same time, interested customers will be able to buy this e-scooter from HOP dealerships from January 23. The company has introduced it in five color options – Black, White, Grey, Blue, and Red.
The company is offering three years/40,000 km warranty on the battery and three years on the vehicle. At the same time, the HOP Leo electric scooter is expected to compete with the Ola S1 Air and Ola S1 in India.
HOP Leo electric scooter specifications
- The high-speed version of the HOP Leo Electric has a 2.1kWh lithium-ion battery pack. It generates 2.9bhp and 90Nm of peak torque.
- Apart from this, the company claims that this e-scooter offers a range of 120km on a single charge. Also, its top speed is 52kmph.
- Also, HOP Leo can be charged from 0 to 80 percent in just 2.5 hours with the help of an 850W charger.
HOP Leo electric scooter features
Hop Leo gets features like LED Lighting, Disc Brake with Combi Braking, Telescopic Front Suspension, LCD Display, Mobile Charger, Regenerative Braking, etc. Whereas, Hope Leo comes with 4 riding modes – Eco, Power, Sport, and Reverse. Whereas, the electric scooter gets 90 section 10-inch wheels, IP65 and IP67-rated electrical components, 19.75 liters of under-seat storage space, and 160mm of ground clearance. The loading capacity of HOP Leo is 160kg.
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Google News||Click Here|