*Several banks have implemented the Cardless Cash Withdrawal feature in their ATM, allowing customers to withdraw cash safely and easily.
*Customers can get this service from banks including State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, and ICICI Bank.
Cardless cash withdrawal is a convenient and safe way to get cash 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere in India. Some of the lenders that provide this service to their customers include State Bank of India (SBI), ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bank of Baroda (BoB), and RBL Bank. This service allows you to withdraw cash from the bank’s ATMs without using a debit card. What gives that this is possible? Let’s take a look at what we’ve got.
How can I use SBI’s cardless cash withdrawal service?
– The SBI account holder must first log into the Yono app and then select Yono Cash.
– Then go to the ATM section and type in the number you’d like to withdraw.
– On your registered smartphone, SBI will give you a Yono Cash transaction number.
– For cash withdrawals, the account holder must use this number and the PIN he has set at any of SBI’s cardless transaction allowed ATMs.
– It has a four-hour validity period.
– The user must select Card-Less Transaction on the ATM’s first tab, then proceed to Yono Cash and enter the details.
How to make a cardless cash withdrawal at ICICI Bank
– Pick ‘Services’ and ‘Cash Withdrawal at ICICI Bank ATM’ from the ‘iMobile’ app.
– Enter the amount, choose your account number, and generate a four-digit temporary PIN before submitting.
– An OTP reference will be sent to you right away (One Time Password).
– Pick Cardless Cash Withdrawal at any ICICI Bank ATM. Then go to reference OTP number’ and click ‘enter mobile number.’ Enter your temporary PIN and then the number you want to remove.
How to make a cardless cash withdrawal at the Bank of Baroda
– For a cardless transaction, BOB customers simply need to open the BOB M-connect Mobile Banking app and create an OTP.
– Sign in to BOB Mobile Banking and pick Premium Services from the drop-down menu.
– On the next screen, pick the Cash on Mobile service.
– Now choose your account number, type in the level, and click Submit.
– An OTP is sent to your bank’s registered mobile number after you send the request. Please note that this OTP is only valid for 15 minutes, so you must visit an ATM and withdraw cash within that time frame.
– With this OTP, go to your nearest Bank of Baroda ATM and pick the Cash on Mobile choice on the ATM screen.
– Now enter the OTP that was sent to your phone number, as well as the sum.
How to use the cardless cash withdrawal service at Kotak Mahindra Bank
– Users of Kotak Mahindra Bank must log on to Kotak net banking or the mobile banking app to make cardless cash withdrawals at ATMs.
– Customers must enter the beneficiary’s name, phone number, and address into the system. This is a one-time registration mechanism for beneficiaries.
– After that, the beneficiary can withdraw cash from any Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM in India by selecting the cardless cash withdrawal or instant money transfer option on the ATM screen.
– By entering his or her mobile number, sender and SMS codes, and the exact cash amount, the beneficiary will be able to withdraw money.
How to make a cardless cash withdrawal at RBL Bank
– To use the service, a customer must first log into RBL Bank’s MoBank app to find an ATM that supports the IMT feature and then initiate a cash withdrawal by either using his or her account’s mobile number or by following a few simple steps on the app.
– The customer uses the mobile app’s IMT button to get a code, which they then use to withdraw money from an ATM.