Sunday, October 2, 2022

Mutual Funds Investment: Save only Rs 500 per day! You will become a millionaire before retirement, know what to do

Mutual Funds Investment: If you do not invest just thinking that because your salary is low and you need a lot of money for investment, then remove this misconception from your mind. Neither much money is needed for investment nor the knowledge of the world. All you need is a little patience and regular investment, on the basis of which you can collect a corpus of Rs 1 crore even before retirement by saving only Rs 500 a day and spend the rest of your life happily. 

Experts give this advice on investing 

Investment advisors around the world give this advice that whenever you get your salary, you should first invest 30% of it, after that you should meet your monthly expenses with the remaining 70% salary. But usually, people do the opposite, first meeting the expenses and requirements and then thinking about investment. In such a situation, all the money goes towards expenses, and nothing is left for investment in the future. 

You can invest in mutual funds through SIP. There are different types of mutual funds based on the asset class, equity, debt, and hybrid. Investing in mutual funds is usually for those who do not have much knowledge about the stock market or who do not have the time to track the market. Therefore, by paying a small fee, they can invest in mutual fund companies. 

ALSO CHECK: Get a tremendous discount with 1mg Coupon Code and Fernsnpetals Vouchers

500 rupees a day, will become a millionaire

Suppose you are 30 years old, your monthly salary is Rs 50,000. If you invest Rs 15000 every month in mutual funds for the next 20 years, then you can accumulate a corpus of more than 1 crore. Investment of Rs 15,000 per month means saving of Rs 500 per day. see calculation

  • Monthly SIP Rs 15000
  • Duration of investment 20 years
  • Estimated return 10%
  • Total invested Rs 36 lakh
  • Total return earned Rs 78.85 lakh
  • Net value                Rs 1.14 crore 

After doing a SIP of 15,000 for 20 years, you invest a total of Rs 36 lakh, we have taken an estimated return of 10% here. The return depends on the performance of the market, if the market performs well, then a 12 to 15 percent return can also be given, we have calculated here by assuming a return of at least 10 percent. After 20 years, when you are 50 years old, you will have a hefty amount of Rs 1.14 crore. That is, you must have become a millionaire even before retirement.

Pay attention before investing 

In which mutual fund you should invest and in which asset class how much to invest, definitely take the opinion of an expert. Because being linked to the market, the risk is also involved in it. Investment depends on your risk appetite. When you are young, your risk appetite is also high, so a major part of your investment goes into equities. As age increases, your risk appetite also decreases, so gradually some part of the investment gets transferred towards debt. Therefore, it is better to invest in the advice of an expert. The expert manages your portfolio according to your needs and goals.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

spot_img
spot_img

Most Popular

spot_img

Latest

Actress Neha Malik wreaked havoc in just a top, striking a killer pose while sitting near a swimming pool.

Neha Malik Photo: Bhojpuri actress Neha Malik is constantly criticized for her appearance. The actress has made a name for herself in the Bhojpuri...

Sushant Singh Rajput’s ex-girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty wore a revealing braless beautiful dress check her photos

Rhea Chakraborty looked stunning on this special occasion. People were attracted to the actress's perfect and curvy figure because she was dressed in such a...

Nora Fatehi Stunning Look: Nora Fatehi dropped her beauty in a yellow dress, sometimes with wavy hair sometimes looked amazing!

Nora Fatehi was spotted in a splendid style once more, and I'm not sure what magic happened to Nora that kept the viewers staring...

Photos: Now the railway stations of India will look more luxurious than the airport, the picture will be like this in the coming few...

Indian Railways' proposal for redevelopment of railway stations in New Delhi, Ahmedabad, and Mumbai has been approved. Around Rs, 10,000 crores is being invested...

Country’s most affordable electric vehicle debuts: With a starting price of Rs. 8.49 lakh and a range of 315 kilometres, Tata introduces the Tiago...

Today, Tata Motors unveiled the electric version of the Tata Tiago, a well-liked hatchback. It has an initial cost of Rs. 8.49 lakh. This...

Most Popular

Subscribe

* indicates required