IRCTC iPay Refund: IRCTC, the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation, has launched a new payment gateway called iPay. Your refund will now be processed immediately as a result of this. Learn everything there is to know about it.
New Delhi, India: There is some good news for rail travelers. Previously, you had to fight to book train tickets or wait a long time for a refund (IRCTC iPay Refund) if your ticket was canceled, but that will no longer be the case. IRCTC actually has its own payment gateway, known as IRCTC-iPay. Its excellent features will assist you with everything from ticket purchase to refund.
IRCTC-iPay provides excellent service.
The IRCTC-iPay (IRCTC iPay App) service is now available. The payment for buying tickets is made using any bank’s payment gateway, which not only saves time but also ensures that if the ticket is canceled, the refund (IRCTC iPay Refund Status) is quickly deposited to your account. are provided. Please describe the entire procedure of booking train tickets with IRCTC iPay (IRCTC iPay Ticket Booking Process).
The IRCTC’s iPay Train Ticket Reservation Process
1. Go to www.irctc.co.in to make an iPay reservation.
2. Now enter your travel information, such as the location and date of your trip.
3. Then, according to your route, choose a train.
4. When you reserve a ticket, the first payment method option will be ‘IRCTC iPay.’
5. Click ‘Pay and Book’ after selecting this option.
6. To make a payment, enter your credit card, debit card, or UPI information.
7. Your ticket will be promptly booked, and you will receive a confirmation by SMS and email.
8. And, most importantly, you will not have to re-enter your payment information whenever you order tickets in the future; instead, you will be able to book tickets by paying immediately.
Get a Refund Right Now
When a ticket was canceled in the past, getting a refund took a long time. However, this money will now be deposited into the account immediately. The user will only have to offer one mandate for his UPI bank account or debit card under IRCTC, following which the payment instrument would be allowed for future transactions. The time it takes to book tickets will also be reduced in this case.