PAN Card Download: A good news about PAN card is that users can now take PAN card without paying any cost, for this only an Aadhaar number is required.
PAN Card is a very important document. It comes with a 10-digit and letter alphanumeric PAN number (Permanent Account Number). It is used for large transactions and many other important tasks. PAN card is very much needed in everyday life. One good news about PAN card is that now users can take the PAN card without paying any cost, for this only Aadhaar number will be required. Instant PAN issuance involves the use of Aadhaar based e-KYC (Aadhaar based e-KYC). If you also want to take your PAN card in this way, then we are telling you how to do it.
Know the complete process:
- Go to the new income tax portal – www.incometax.gov.in – and then go to the option of Instant PAN. This website provides this facility e-PAN and it comes in PDF form.
- After this click on ‘Get new E-PAN’.
- After that enter your Aadhar number and check in the check box, then the Income Tax Department will get you to verify some points, verify these details by clicking on them. The questions would be like this-
- You have never been allotted PAN before.
- Your active mobile number is linked with Aadhaar.
- Your complete birth details have been provided on Aadhaar.
- You are not a minor on the date of application of PAN.
- Then an OTP (One Time Password) is sent to your registered mobile number, by entering this a 15 digit acknowledgment number is generated.
- Once a copy of the PAN is generated, it is sent to the Aadhaar linked e-mail ID.
Know how to check PAN application status:
An acknowledgment number is required to track the status of your PAN application, for click on ‘Instant PAN through Aadhaar’ then go to ‘Check Status of PAN’. After that submit the Aadhar number in the given space and submit the OTP sent on the Aadhaar registered mobile number. At last, check the status of the PAN application.