LIC Policy: You no longer need to see a LIC agent for any type of LIC policy information or changes. You will now receive all LIC policy information, as well as any new schemes or modifications to existing schemes, on your phone.
Until now, any information about your Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) insurance had to be obtained through agents. However, you will no longer have to be concerned with policy information. You may now acquire all of the information you need in just one call.
On a single call, you can get all of your LIC updates.
Customers of LIC can now take advantage of a new service. You will not need to visit a LIC agent for any information or policy updates under this arrangement. Now you may acquire all the information you need about LIC policies, new schemes, and modifications to existing schemes with just one phone call. You must follow a simple technique to accomplish this.
Know its complete process
1. First, go to the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation of India and change your mobile number.
2. To do so, first go to the LIC’s official website, www.licindia.in.
3. At the top of the main page, you’ll find a category called Customer Service.
4. You now select this category. On the screen now, you’ll see a lot more subcategories.
5. Now, within these categories, select the ‘Update your contact information’ option.
6. You will now be taken to a new page. Fill in all of the information requested on this page.
7. After you’ve completed all of the fields, you’ll be asked to confirm the declaration. If you say yes, right-click and submit.
Details about the policy are necessary.
1. If you are an existing LIC customer, you will be asked for your policy number after you have completed the entire process.
2. After you’ve entered your policy number, click Validate Policy Details to double-check it.
3. Your contact information will be changed on the official website following this process.
4. After that, you’ll start receiving notifications on your phone regarding all LIC policy-related information, including any new policies or updates to existing policies.