MySalary Account at PNB: If you also have this PNB account, there is some excellent news for you. Customers of PNB would receive the full benefit of 20 lakh rupees for free. Let us show you how to take use of it.
MySalary Account at PNB: If you have a Punjab National Bank (PNB) account, this information is solely for you. Customers of PNB would receive the full benefit of 20 lakh rupees for free. If you are employed and considering opening a bank account, you may take advantage of this unique offer by doing so with PNB. You must first open a PNB MySalary Account with the bank. Let me go over the details of this offer with you.
In PNB, these services will be offered.
According to PNB, if you wish to better manage your payments, you should register a ‘PNB MySalary Account’ account. If someone is involved in a personal accident, the benefit of an overdraft and sweep facility, as well as insurance, will be available.
This account is divided into four sections.
Will you receive a benefit of Rs. 20 lakhs in this manner?
PNB provides a variety of supplementary services to its pay account holders, including insurance coverage. You get a personal accident cover of Rs 20 lakh when you open a PNB MySalary Account with zero balance and zero quarterly average balance. That is, your profit is the profit you made when you first opened this account.
1. ‘Silver category—those with a monthly salary of between ten thousand and twenty-five thousand dollars have been preserved in this category.
2. ‘Gold’ category—those having a monthly salary ranging from Rs 25001 to Rs 75000 have been kept in this group.
3. ‘Premium’ category—those having a monthly salary of Rs 75001 to Rs 150000 have been kept in this category.
4. ‘Platinum’ category – Those with a monthly salary of more than Rs 150001 have been kept in this group.
Do you know who will profit and how much?
The bank provides customers with an overdraft facility.
Those in the silver group will be eligible for an overdraft of up to Rs 50,000.
– Those who have gold will be eligible for an overdraft of up to Rs 150000.
– Premium customers would have access to an overdraft facility of up to Rs 225000.
Platinum members will be eligible for an overdraft of up to Rs 300,000.
You may learn more about it by clicking on this link: https://www.pnbindia.in/salary-saving-products.html.