SBI Account Freeze: If your account is also freeze due to a non-update of KYC, then you can easily activate it. For this, you have to submit some documents to the bank.
The country’s largest state-run bank State Bank of India (SBI) had freeze the bank accounts of customers due to the non-updation of KYC. This caused a lot of trouble for the customers. After the account is frozen, no customer can transact with his account. State Bank has made it clear that it is necessary to update KYC, otherwise, the account will be frozen. However, customers can get their freeze account activated again.
Get the freeze account activated like this
If your SBI account has been freeze, then you can make it active again by updating your KYC. For this, you must have a copy of your Aadhar card and PAN card. With these documents, you have to go to the bank and fill out the KYC update form there. You will also have to provide your passport-size photograph along with the form. After this, your KYC process will be completed and your bank account will be activated.
Trouble to people
SBI had freeze the accounts of many customers around July 1. This was the time when the salary of the employed people came. So he had to face difficulties. A bank official had said that the customers who had not done the KYC update were already informed about the KYC update. Their accounts were frozen. SBI is the largest public sector bank in the country and has around 45 crore customers across the country.
Update KYC from home
- Customers need to send the scanned Address Proof and Identity Card to their respective bank branch through their official email or post.
- Make sure that the documents are sent from the registered mail id only.
- If your KYC document is not complete then you send it online.
- For KYC, customers have to scan and send their address proof along with their Driving License, Aadhar Card, NREGA Card, and PAN Card.
- If a minor has an account and his age is less than 10 years, then the person running that account will have to give his identity card.
No need to go to a branch
Ever since COVID-19 and lockdown started across India, SBI has started accepting KYC documents online. SBI Bank had started accepting KYC documents online. Customers need not visit the bank branch for KYC updation.
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Google News||Click Here|