Petrol-Diesel Price Today 28 July: In mid-July, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman made a big statement on the increasing price of petrol and diesel. He had said that the government would review the new tax imposed on crude oil, diesel-petrol, and aviation fuel (ATF) every 15 days. After the fall in the price of crude oil and the statement of the Finance Minister, it was expected that the price of oil would come down in the domestic market. However, there has been no change in the rate of petrol and diesel for more than two months.
Crude oil prices fluctuate amid bearish signs. A few days ago, crude oil has improved which had gone below $100 a barrel. WTI crude was trading at $ 97.76 per barrel on Wednesday, while Brent crude was trading at $ 107 per barrel.
Oil prices may come down
Petrol and diesel prices have remained stable at one place for the last two months. No changes were observed in these. The government had cut excise duty on May 21. Due to the softening of crude oil prices, many media reports are fearing a decrease in the price of oil. Some states also reduced VAT after the government cut excise duty. Due to this move of the government, a reduction of Rs 8 was made on petrol and Rs 6 on diesel.
What are today’s prices? (Petrol-Diesel price on July 28)
– Petrol in Port Blair is Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
– Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
– Mumbai Petrol Rs 111.35 and Diesel Rs 97.28 per liter
– Chennai Petrol Rs 102.63 and Diesel 94.24 per liter
– Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol in Noida is Rs 96.57 and Diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
– Petrol in Lucknow is Rs 96.57 and Diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
– Petrol in Jaipur is Rs 108.48 and Diesel Rs 93.72 per liter Ltr
– Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and Diesel Rs 96.52 per Ltr
– Petrol in Patna is Rs 107.24 and Diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
– Rs 97.18 and diesel Rs 90.05 per liter in Gurugram –
Petrol in Bengaluru is Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
– Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
– Petrol in Chandigarh is Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
– Hyderabad Petrol Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
To check the latest rates of petrol and diesel in their city, oil companies provide the facility to check rates through SMS. To check the rate, the Indian Oil (IOC) consumer needs to send RSP<dealer code> to 9224992249. HPCL customers SMS HPPRICE <dealer code> to 9222201122 and BPCL customers RSP<dealer code> to 9223112222.
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Google News||Click Here|