Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Which scheme is better for retirement planning, which one to choose between NPS or PPF

Business desk. Retirement planning is very important for any person. To avoid having a heavy financial burden when your employment comes to an end, you should start retirement planning early with wise investments. Today we are going to tell you about two such schemes, which can help you in retirement planning.

Both National Pension System (NPS) and Public Provident Fund (PPF) are good options for retirement planning. In such a situation, people are confused about which of the two plans is better.

What is NPS and PPF
NPS is a market-linked scheme. There is no fixed return and it depends on the performance of the fund manager. Whereas, in PPF, the investor gets fixed returns. That is, a fixed interest is given by the government every year on your invested amount.

Option in NPS and PPF
Investors have a wide range of investment alternatives in NPS because of the market-linked programme. In the first option, 75 percent of investment is made in equities before the age of 50 years. In the second option, 100% investment is made in corporate bonds. In the third option, investment is made in government securities. There is no such option in PPF. Talking about the last few years, PPF has given an average annual return of 7 to 8 percent.

Maturity in NPS and PPF
The maturity of NPS is after attaining the age of 60 years. On maturity, you can withdraw 60 percent of your deposit and the remaining 40 percent is invested in an annuity to pay your pension. In this, you can withdraw 25 percent of the money before maturity. However, there are some conditions for this. Whereas PPF matures in 15 years. From the seventh year after the account’s inception, you can make certain withdrawals.

Read More: Gas Prices: Will the price of gas cylinders be cut soon? The government took this big step.

Tax Benefits in NPS and PPF
Investments in both NPS and PPF are eligible for an exemption of up to Rs 1.5 lakh in a financial year under section 80C of Income Tax.

ūüĒ•ūüĒ•¬†Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest InformationūüĒ•ūüĒ•
ūüĒ•¬†YouTube ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†Click Here
ūüĒ•¬†Facebook Page ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†Click Here
ūüĒ•¬†Instagram ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†Click Here
ūüĒ•¬†Telegram Channel¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†Click Here
ūüĒ•¬†Google News ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†Click Here
ūüĒ•¬†Twitter ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†Click Here
RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

spot_img
spot_img

Most Popular

spot_img

Latest

CNG-PNG Price Hike: CNG 6 is instantly more expensive than PNG 4, and the cost will rise in the coming.

CNG-PNG Price: As a result of this adjustment, the retail cost of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), which is used to fuel vehicles in Mumbai...

What Is SOVA Virus: SBI also warned that this harmful virus targets banking apps, so be on the lookout.

What Is SOVA Virus: To defraud victims, hackers utilise a variety of viruses. These infections are downloaded to your phone through phishing emails. One...

Indian Railways: 500 trains’ timetables have changed, and a new train timetable has been announced, which is big news for crores of railway¬†passengers.

Indian Railways: There is important news if you are going to travel by train. Many trains' schedules have changed by railways. More than 500...

Flipkart Big Dussehra Sale 2022 Goes Live for Plus Members: Top Deals on Mobile Phones, Electronic Gadgets, and everything else to know

From October 5 to October 8, Flipkart will go to launch its Big Dussehra Sale 2022. Flipkart is set to provide its discounts and offers...

Vistara Airlines Live TV Service: Vistara passengers will be able to watch World Cup matches during the flight, live streaming starts in the airline

Vistara On Board Live TV: If you travel by Vistara Airlines, then you will be happy to hear this news. Passengers will now be...

Most Popular

Subscribe

* indicates required