Govt Amends Aadhaar Rules: If your Aadhaar card has completed 10 years. Then you must read this news. Your Aadhar card has to have some information updated, according to the central government. The government has modified the Aadhaar rule so that you can update the pertinent documents at least once after receiving your Aadhaar number ten years. Holders of Aadhar cards have been contacted by the government in this regard.
According to the sources issued by the Ministry of IT, the notification
the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology has issued. Aadhaar Card Rules updates will guarantee that pertinent data in the Central Identity Data Repository is accurate on a regular basis (CIDR). The documents providing proof of identity and address must be updated at least once every ten years from the date of enrollment, according to the notification. of the Aadhaar card. This will ensure the accuracy of Aadhaar-linked information in CIDR on an ongoing basis.
UIDAI had made
Change in the provision of the Aadhaar (Enrollment and Update) Regulations to update the requested information. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), which issued the Aadhaar number, urged people last month. The UIDAI had said that if it has been more than 10 years since they had an Aadhaar number and they have not updated the relevant information again, they should update the documentation proving their identity and address.
You can update online
For the people, UIDAI has brought a new facility. “Document Updates” have been added to the My Aadhar Portal. Through the My Aadhar Portal and My Aadhar App, this service can be accessed online. To utilize this service, the interested party may also go to any Aadhaar Enrollment Center.
So many Aadhaar updates
UIDAI has so far issued Aadhaar numbers to 134 crore people. How many Aadhaar holders will need to update their details with this move of UIDAI, it is not known at the moment. Last year, about 16 crore different types of updates were done to Aadhaar. Aadhaar holders can use this new option to re-verify pertinent information by updating their identification and residency proof certificates (which must contain a name and a photo) (containing name and address).
How to update online
- Visit the Aadhaar Update Portal and click on “Update Your Address Online”.
- If you have a valid address proof, click on the “Proceed to Update Address” tab.
- A new page will open, enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and click on “Send OTP”.
- An OTP will be received on the mobile number registered with Aadhaar, enter it.
- Choose either “Update Address with Secret Code” or “Update Proof by Address Proof.”
- Click “Preview” after entering the address from your Proof of Address (POA).
- If you wish to edit the address, click on “Modify” tick the declaration and press the “Submit” button.
- Select the type of document you are providing as a POA for verification at this point.
- Click the “Submit” button after uploading the scanned copy of the address proof.
- Your Aadhaar update request will be accepted, and you will be given a 14-digit URN, which will enable you to check the status.
Read More: If you want to keep the Aadhar card completely safe, then follow these steps, it will not be misused
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Google News||Click Here|