How To Check Challan Status: If you live in Delhi or any other city where there is heavy traffic, then sometime you must have experienced that you have crossed the red light by mistake. But, even if you have jumped a red light knowingly or unknowingly, it is considered a traffic violation, for which you can be challaned. Many times the challan is not even known immediately because e-challan is also being deducted, in such a situation, after some time after the challan is deducted, a message comes on the registered number in RTO that your challan has been deducted.
In fact, now the traffic police in all big cities have started issuing challans with the help of CCTV cameras. CCTV cameras are installed at red lights everywhere. If a person comes near those CCTV cameras while crossing the red light or violating any other type of traffic rule, then he/she is challaned in case of the concerned violation. So today we are going to tell you how you can find out whether you have ever jumped red light or not and whether your challan has been deducted for that or not.
How to know whether red light jump challan was deducted or not?
- Visit https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/index/accused-challan
- Enter the last five digits of the vehicle number and chassis number/engine number.
- Fill the captcha and click on get details.
- After this the status of the challan will appear on the screen.
- All the challans that have been deducted will be registered here.
- See from this whether there is no challan for red light jump.
- If the challan for jumping red light is written there, then your challan has been deducted.
- If the challan for jumping red light is not entered here, then your challan has not been deducted.
- From here you can also fill the challan online.
- Click on the payment option to fill the online challan and follow the further process.
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Google News||Click Here|