Before the start of 2023, BYD launched a new e-car, blasting the electric car market. The company has introduced this new electric car in China under the name 2023 Dolphin. In terms of looks, it can attract anyone towards itself. Also, talking about the specialty of this car, the company claims that this e-car can run up to 420 kilometers on a single charge. At the same time, it has been built on the company’s e-platform 3.0. Also, the LPF blade battery has been used in it. Let us further give you complete information about its price and features.
- BYD 2023 Dolphin has been launched in China.
- This car can run up to 420 kilometers on a single charge.
- It has 60kW fast charging support to charge the battery.
BYD 2023 Dolphin Electric Car Price
BYD has priced the 2023 Dolphin electric car at US$16,700. According to the Indian rupee, its cost would have been 13 lakh 83 thousand rupees. At the same time, this car will be sold only in China. Apart from this, there is no information about the arrival of this e-car in other markets.
BYD 2023 Dolphin Electric Car Design
This e-car has been built on the company’s e-platform 3.0. Apart from this, it has been built on the lines of the Marine Aesthetics Design Concept. Also, the shape of the Dolphin EV looks very simple and stylish. The interiors feature a flat-bottom multi-function steering wheel. There is also a 5-inch full LCD instrument panel and the car is equipped with a 12.8-inch central control screen. Talking about the dimensions of the car, its dimensions are 4070/1770/1570mm.
BYD 2023 Dolphin Electric Car Features and Specifications
- According to dongchedi.com, this e-car has been given BYD Blade battery, whose battery capacity is 44.9kW.
- At the same time, this battery provides an NEDC pure electric cruising range of up to 420 km.
- The company says that Dolphin is BYD’s pure electric new technology, clearly designed for the new generation of users.
- Also, the company has given a motor with two output options in this electric car.
- One option is 70 kW/180Nm and the other output option is 130 kW/290 Nm.
- If the car has two output options, then the range of the car with this is 420 km.
- At the same time, with the help of the second output option, it can be run up to 401 kilometers in a single charge.
- With 70 kW/180Nm output, the car can accelerate from 0 to 100 kmph in 10.9 seconds.
- Also, with 130 kW/290 Nm output, this time comes down to 7.5 seconds.
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Google News||Click Here|