Share Market Tips: The US market witnessed a bullish trend for the third consecutive day. The Dow Jones had closed up 254 points. The Nasdaq rose 2.01 percent and the S&P 500 climbed 1.19 percent. The European market is also seeing a boom. The effect of this boom can be seen in the Indian stock market on Tuesday as well. Earlier, in the trading session of Monday of the week, there was strength in the stock market.
Sensex gains 320 points on Monday Sensex saw a rise in
It closed at 60,941.67 points with a gain of 319.90 points in IT and financial stocks. Similarly, the National Stock Exchange’s Nifty rose by 90.90 points to reach 18,118.55 points. The biggest gain was seen in the stock of Hindustan Unilever on Monday. Learn from Research Analyst Gaurav Sharma that what should be kept in mind before trading today. Let’s talk about those 5 points, from which you can get an idea of today’s business.
1. The Dow Jones, S&P 500 futures and Nasdaq 100 futures are all trading in a range of 0.1%. This indicates that investors in the US are waiting for the results of giants like Microsoft, Johnson & Johnson, and Texas Instruments.
2. Bank Nifty gave a strong breakout & may consolidate in the range of 42800 to 43200.
3. Nifty maintained the 18050 level as support. It managed to close near 18100. A decisive move above 18180 could lead to short covering and any selling coupled with volume could trigger more profit booking.
4. This time the weekly expiry is tomorrow i.e. on Wednesday. Markets will remain closed on Thursday, 26 January. High volatility can be seen before all the events.
5. Volume is visible in insurance and agriculture sector stocks. Therefore, there is a need to analyze this sector carefully.
Read More: Finance Ministry issued an advisory for banks, asked questions regarding the target of government schemes!
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information