Tuesday, October 4, 2022

PFRDA is considering keeping 40 percent of the amount with pension fund managers after retirement, know what will be the benefit

New Delhi The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority of India (PFRDA) is considering keeping 40 percent of the amount with the pension fund managers after retirement. Till now, customers with an amount of more than Rs 2 lakh at the time of retirement or attaining the age of 60 years, must compulsorily purchase annuities offered by insurance companies. The remaining 60 percent can be withdrawn outright.

Meaning if the money at the time of retirement of a customer is 2 lakh rupees or less, then it is not mandatory for that person to buy an annuity because the amount given as a monthly pension is very less.

At present, the National Pension System (NPS) is accumulating funds for a long time, after retirement at the age of 60, a person has to pay 40 percent of the amount to buy an annuity and the remaining amount is 60 percent as a lump sum. Can be extracted as.

ALSO CHECK: Get a tremendous discount with Firsrtcry Coupon Code and Mamaearth Coupons

The number of subscribers of PFRDA’s NPS, APY schemes increased by 23 percent

PFRDA reported on Thursday that the number of shareholders of major schemes like NPS and API increased by 23 percent to reach 4.24 crore during the financial year ended March 31, 2021. The previous year was extremely challenging due to the lockdown implemented due to Kovid-19, but despite this, the number of account holders has increased by almost 23 percent. The number of subscribers of the Atal Pension Yojana (APY) increased by almost 33 percent and more than 77 lakh new customers were added to it. The number of account holders of APY reached more than 28 million by 31 March 2021. Under the new pension scheme (NPS), the shareholding for the corporate sector increased by 16 percent and retail by around 32 percent. PFRDA chairman Supratim Bandyopadhyay gave information about this.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

spot_img
spot_img

Most Popular

spot_img

Latest

Vistara Airlines Live TV Service: Vistara passengers will be able to watch World Cup matches during the flight, live streaming starts in the airline

Vistara On Board Live TV: If you travel by Vistara Airlines, then you will be happy to hear this news. Passengers will now be...

Six significant changes took effect on October 1st: cheaper cylinders, tokenization technology adopted for card payments, higher interest rates on small savings plans.

October 1st brought about a lot of changes. Income taxpayers will be unable to participate in the Atal Pension Scheme. In addition, a tokenization...

Card tokenization regulations that go into effect from October 1st prohibit businesses from saving credit and debit card information and require them, understand...

Beginning on October 1st, new rules will apply to cardholders who use debit and credit cards. The Reserve Bank of India's (RBI) Card-on-File Tokenization...

Digital Life Certificate: Pensioners get exemption on submission of life certificate, know new update, follow these steps

Deadline for submission of life certificate: If you take advantage of any pension scheme from the central government, then this news can prove to...

Toyota Cars Price Hiked: Toyota has increased the prices of these vehicles, now will have to spend 77 thousand rupees more

Toyota Fortuner, Innova Price: Toyota's SUV has a stronghold in the Indian market. Among these, Innova Crysta and Fortuner have a lot of sales....

Most Popular

Subscribe

* indicates required