PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021 Latest News: Under the government’s most ambitious scheme ‘PM Kisan Samman Nidhi’ scheme, the Modi government has given the installment of 2000 rupees for April-July to 10,34,32,471 farmers. So far, 8 installments of Rs 2000 have reached the accounts of farmers under this scheme. But there are many farmers who have not received a single installment till now even though they have applied. In fact, in some applications sent by the Agriculture Department to the Central Government, many mistakes have been found at the time of fund transfer by PFMS, due to which the installment amount is not being transferred.
1. In this application, it is necessary to have the name of the farmer in ‘ENGLISH’. So the farmer whose name is in ‘HINDI’ in the application, please modify the name.
2. The name of the applicant in the application and the name of the applicant in the bank account should not be different. If so, then the farmer will have to go to his bank branch and make his name in the bank as per the name given in the Aadhaar and application.
3. There should not be any mistake in writing the IFSC code of the bank.
4. Bank account number should be written correctly.
5. Farmers should check their address properly because there should not be any mistake in the name of the village.
6. If such mistakes have happened then it is necessary to rectify them otherwise money will not come into your account. Aadhar verification is necessary for the rectification of these errors. For Aadhaar verification, farmers should contact their nearest CSC / Vasudha Kendra / Sahaj Kendra.
You can also fix mistakes online
1. For this you have to first go to PM Kisan’s website pmkisan.gov.in.
2. Now you will see a link formers corner at the top. click here.
3. Now you will see a link of Aadhar edit, you have to click on it.
4. After this a page will open in front of you, on which you can correct your Aadhaar number.
5. Apart from this, if the account number is entered incorrectly and you want to make any change in your account number, then you have to contact your Agriculture Department office or Lekhpal. By going there, you can rectify the mistake made by it.