Aadhaar card is an important document for every Indian citizen. Aadhar card is not just a document, it is an identity card. Aadhar is very important for any financial transaction and availing government schemes. Aadhaar not only contains your address information but also contains the biometric information of the individual.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) provides the facility to generate Aadhaar in several regional languages on behalf of the Aadhaar card-issuing body. Apart from English, you can get an Aadhaar card made in Urdu, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Oriya, Kannada, Malayalam, and Marathi languages.
Whether to get a new Aadhaar card or to update name, address, date of birth, e-mail ID, gender, or biometric in Aadhaar. Now you don’t have to stand in long lines for hours. UIDAI, the issuing body of Aadhaar, allows you to make an online appointment for free. That is, you can make an appointment to update Aadhaar at Aadhaar service centers at home.
Take an appointment like this
- To take an online appointment, you will first have to visit the UIDIA website https://uidai.gov.in/.
- By visiting the website, you will have to click on the ‘My Aadhaar’ tab, after which you will get an option to book an appointment.
- After going to this, you will get another option of city location, from which you will have to select the city.
- After selecting the city, click on ‘Processed to book an appointment.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which there will be three options – New Aadhar, Aadhar Update, and Manage Appointment. You can choose any of these options as per your requirement.
- After selecting the appropriate option, you will have to enter the registered mobile number, captcha code, and OTP, after which your application will be verified. During this, you will also have to choose the time slot for the appointment. After doing all this submit it.
- Please note that the booking process is completely free.