SBI Platinum Deposits is a special deposit programme offered by SBI for a limited time only, and it will expire tonight, September 14th. Check the details as quickly as possible.
SBI Platinum Deposits: Customers can expect fresh deals and plans from SBI on a regular basis. On the occasion of India’s 75th Independence Day, the State Bank of India has launched a Special Deposit Scheme for its customers. You will earn wifi interest, which is a good profit. SBI Platinum Deposits is a one-time deposit scheme offered by SBI for a limited time. This scheme will finish today, September 14, so double-check the details right away.
The bank tweeted the information that SBI had provided on the scheme. The bank stated that now is the moment to commemorate India’s 75th year of independence with Platinum Deposits. Benefit from SBI’s Term Deposits and Special Term Deposits. This amazing offer is only available till September 14, 2021.
Characteristics of the Special Deposits Scheme
1. The consumer can set the money for 75 days, 525 days, or 2250 days under this arrangement.
2. This programme also applies to domestic retail term deposits of less than Rs 2 crore, including NRE and NRO term deposits.
3. This is where you can make new and renewal deposits.
4. There are only two types of term deposits: regular and special term deposits.
5. NRE deposits are only valid for 525 and 2250 days.