How to change mobile number in Ration Card: In order to ensure that there is no problem for ration in any city, your mobile number must be updated in the ration card.
Ration Card: There is important news for ration cardholders. Ration card is a very important document from which you can get free ration from the government. But if your mobile number is entered wrong on this card or the number has changed and the card has not been updated, then there may be a problem for you. Therefore, without delay, get the mobile number updated on your ration card immediately.
Please update mobile number
It is very easy to update mobile number in ration card. You can do this very easily sitting at home. Actually, if the old mobile number is inserted in your ration card, then you will not be able to get updates related to the ration. On the day of income, many important updates are sent by the department to the cardholders through messages.
Update mobile number in ration card like this (How to change mobile number in Ration Card)
1. For this, first you visit this site https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/UpdateMobileNumber.aspx.
2. A page will open in front of you. Here you will see Update Your Registered Mobile Number written.
3. Now fill your information in the column given below it.
5. Here in the first column, write Aadhaar Number of Head of Household/NFS ID.
6. Write Ration card No in the second column.
7. Write Name of Head of Household in the third column.
8. Enter your new mobile number in the last column and save it.
10. Now your mobile number will be updated.
‘One Nation One Ration Card’ launched
It is noteworthy that from June 1, 2020, the ration card portability service ‘One Nation-One Ration Card’ has started in 20 states and union territories of the country. Under this scheme, you can buy ration by staying in any state. This scheme is already implemented in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Haryana, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Jharkhand, Tripura, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, and Daman-Diu.