Apply for a driving licence online: To drive a car on the road, you must have a valid driver’s licence. People must complete rounds of RTO in order to obtain DL. Today, we’ll walk you through the process of applying for a driver’s licence from the comfort of your own home. You can simply obtain a driver’s licence if you follow these steps.
Application for a Driver’s License: This information is solely for you if you plan to travel by car and obtain a driver’s licence. You can now apply for a driver’s licence online from the comfort of your own home. You will not need to see any agents or go to any government offices to accomplish this. For just Rs.350, you may apply for a licence from the convenience of your own home.
The learner’s permit will be issued first.
You must take a test to obtain a driver’s licence. If this is your first time getting a driver’s licence, you will have to take a test to get a learner’s licence. You can apply for a Learner’s License after passing the test. The learning licence is only valid for a few months after it is created. You must either train or learn to drive at this time. You must reapply for the licence before the learning licence expires.
Do you know how to fill out an application?
You will need to reapply for a permanent licence. Let us show you how to apply for a driver’s licence through the internet.
* To begin, go to https://Parivahan.Gov.In/, the official website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
* On your screen, a home page will appear. You must choose your state on the home page.
* Then you’ll be taken to the next page. To begin, select Apply Online from the drop-down menu. Then select the option for a new driver’s licence.
* On the following page, you will be given the stages for obtaining a driver’s licence. You must select the option to continue further.
* After that, you must enter your Learner License Number and Date of Birth before clicking OK.
* The application form will show on your screen after that.
* You must fill out the entire form and upload all of the required documents. After that, you must select the next option.
* Now you must choose a date and time for DL’s appointment. (You must appear at the RTO office at the same time on the same day after picking the time and day.)
* After that, you must pay the price via the internet.
* After you’ve finished the process, click the submit button.
* Employees will administer your test at the appointed time. You must complete your test. Your dll will be provided to you after you pass this test.
Only Rs.350 as a fee
On the one hand, the broker charges a high fee for obtaining a driver’s licence from a government agency. However, you will simply have to spend Rs 350 to apply online. One message will arrive on your phone when you deposit the online cost. This mail will provide the date, time, and location of the driving test. Within 15 days of passing the test, your license will arrive at the address you provided.
Documents Required for Obtaining a Driver’s License
To get an online driver’s license, you’ll need a few documents. Let’s get the word out about these documents.
* Aadhar card
* Address proof
* Age certificate
* Passport size photo
* Mobile number