Companies give loans for purchases under the ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ programme. It’s a good choice for people who don’t have a credit card and need to buy things quickly.
Buy Now, Pay Later: During the festive season, e-commerce companies such as Amazon and Flipkart provide the option of ‘Buy Now, Pay Later.’ This option has grown in popularity in recent years, and most establishments now provide it to their clients.
Companies provide loans for purchases under the ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ programme. It’s a good choice for people who don’t have a credit card and need to buy things quickly.
‘Buy Now, Pay Later’
1. Even if you don’t have any money, you can shop.
2. E-commerce companies provide a buy now, pay later option.
3. A loan for a limited time
4. Credit card alternative, which is a less expensive loan than a credit card
5. A small deposit on the entire purchasing price,
6. There are no costs in the short term, but interest is charged after the due date.
BPNL is number seven. Low prices and greater convenience
8. Can be paid in full or in instalments.
9. For a period of nine months from the date of purchase Payment will be made within 14 to 20 days.
If you don’t pay on time, you’ll be charged interest of up to 24%.
11. In the EMI option, the customer is not responsible for paying merchant interest.
12. E-commerce firms collaborate with fintech firms
Option to ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’
1. Banks and more than 20 fintech startups offer this service. 2. The BNPL market will be worth 7.41 lakh crore by 2025.
3. By 2024, e-commerce will have a market share of 3% to 9%.
4. Platforms for food, travel, grocery shopping, and other activities However, the alternative will be popular as well.
5. As an alternative to using a credit card, you can use ‘Buy Now Pay Later.’
BNPL credit card
Tenure with No Interest 45-day period 15 to 20 days
Late Payment Interest Between 40 to 48 percent Approximately 20% to 30%
Limit There are no restrictions on the amount of money you can spend, ranging from 2,000 to 1,000,000 Maximum
Credit Score, Income Proof Not Required Issue Process Credit Score, Income Proof Not Required
Acceptance Acceptable in all situations On contract, selective is permissible.