EPFO Latest News: EPFO is distributing interest money to employees’ accounts before Diwali. If you wish to withdraw PF money around Diwali, we’ll show you how.
EPFO’s Latest Developments: Employees have a special Diwali this year. Good news is arriving one after the other, starting with 11 percent DA delight and ending with a 3 percent DA raise. As a result of this sequence, the Provident Fund (PF) is currently transferring EPFO interest to the account before Diwali. If you wish to withdraw money from your PF account before Diwali, this information is quite helpful. Today, we’ll show you how to withdraw your PF advance. Let us notify you that today, in the event of a medical emergency, your PF money will arrive in your bank account within one hour.
The interest rate is at a seven-year low.
Let us remind you that during the financial year 2019-20, many subscribers had to wait a long period owing to a disruption in KYC. The EPFO has retained interest rates at 8.5 percent for the financial year 2020-21, which is the lowest rate in the last seven years.
1. Determine the balance from a missed call
You must make a missed call from your registered cellphone number to 011-22901406 to check your PF money. Following that, you will receive PF data via an EPFO communication. It is also required to link your UAN, PAN, and Aadhaar in this case.
2. Check Your Account Balance Online
1. Go to the EPFO website and click on e-passbook at epfindia.gov.in to check your balance online.
2. Now, when you click on your e-passbook, you’ll be taken to passbook.epfindia.gov.in.
3. Fill up your username (UAN number), password, and captcha here.
4. After you’ve completed all of the fields, you’ll be taken to a new page where you’ll have to choose a member ID.
5. Your EPF balance will be displayed on your e-passbook.
3. You can also use the UMANG App to check your balance.
1. To do so, go to the EPFO section of your UMANG app (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance).
2. Go back to the previous page and select Employee-centric services.
3. Select ‘View Passbook’ from the drop-down menu. You must provide your UAN number as well as your Password (OTP) number.
4. Your registered mobile number will receive an OTP. You can then check your PF balance.
4. Use SMS to check your balance
You can acquire information about your PF balance through a message if your UAN number is registered with EPFO. You must text EPFOHO to 7738299899 to do so. Following that, you will receive PF information by message. Let us notify you that if you require information in Hindi, you must write EPFOHO UAN in the subject line. This PF balance information service is available in English, Punjabi, Marathi, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, and Bengali. Your UAN, bank account, PAN, and Aadhaar (AADHAR) must all be linked in order to see your PF balance.