Change Bank Branch: If you wish to change your bank branch, you no longer need to go to the bank. You can change your bank branch from the comfort of your own home using this simple procedure.
People with jobs or businesses are frequently forced to relocate due to urgent employment or a transfer. It is impossible to complete work in such a situation by repeatedly visiting the home branch. You do not need to go to the bank if you are relocating for some reason and want to change your bank’s home branch. You can quickly alter your bank’s branch from the comfort of your own home. Please describe the procedure in detail.
Change of home branch procedure
The rules for switching bank branches range from one bank to the next. If you are a customer of the State Bank of India or PNB and want to alter your bank account’s home branch, you can do it from the comfort of your own home. It is required that your internet banking be operational in order to do so. If this isn’t the case, you’ll need to sign up for Internet Banking first.
In SBI, the procedure for changing bank branches is as follows:
* To begin, go to the www.onlinesbi.com website.
* If you use Internet Banking, go to the Personal Banking option to log in.
* If you haven’t already done so, create an account and register your ID.
* Now select ‘e-Services’ from the drop-down menu.
* Then proceed to Savings Account Transfer.
* If an account in SBI exists, the account to be transferred will be automatically picked.
* Now type in the branch code of the branch to which you want to transfer your account.
* Then choose Get Branch Name and New Branch from the drop-down menu.
* Submit it now by typing in the name of the new branch.
* Your bank branch change request will be registered once you submit it.
PNB’s procedure for changing bank branches
* You access this using Retail Internet Banking.
* After that, go to Other Services and select Change Home Branch from the drop-down menu.
* Choose the branch ID where the account will be transferred.
* After you’ve entered the branch ID, you’ll need to enter the transaction password.
* Your request will be registered once you have completed the entire process.