Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Why DA may rise by 3% rather than 4%? understand the underlying math

The Dearness Allowance (DA) for central government employees is anticipated to increase by 3%, however, if the Centre announces it, the increase will not be as anticipated. Employees of the central government anticipated a 4% increase in DA. This is because, according to the most recent AICPI-IW statistics, the Dearness Allowance rate is higher than 3%.DA

Dearness compensation (DA)

Currently, retirees receive 42% of their basic pension as Dearness Relief (DR), while central employees receive 42% of their basic wage as DA. The 4% increase will bring the total DA/DR to 46%, giving employees and pensioners additional money to combat the decline in the value of their monthly paychecks owing to this year’s increase in inflation.DA


However, according to recent media sources, there is a reason why the Central Government is expected to boost Dearness Allowance by three percentage points to 45%. Employees and pensioners are given a Dearness Allowance based on the most recent All India Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW), which is made available by the Labour Bureau each month. On July 31, 2023, AICPI-IW data for the month of June 2023 were made available.DA

According to AICPI-IW data

The Dearness allowance raise is just over 3%, according to Shiv Gopal Mishra, general secretary of Revenue All India Railwaymen’s Federation. The administration is not, however, considering raising DA above the decimal point. Therefore, the government is permitted to raise the DA/DR by 3%. Now, a proposal for the DA raise with revenue implications is anticipated to be prepared by the Department of Expenditure under the Finance Ministry. The Union Cabinet, led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, would later be asked to approve the idea.DA

People will gain from it

Employees and retirees of the Central Government get their pay and benefits in accordance with the 7th Pay Commission’s recommendations. Over 1 crore central government employees and pensioners will profit from the announcement of the DA/DR raise.

Read more: How many trains can a general train ticket be used on? even the travelers are unaware

🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For the Latest Information🔥🔥
🔥 YouTube                  Click Here
🔥 Facebook Page                  Click Here
🔥 Instagram                  Click Here
🔥 Telegram Channel                  Click Here


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular


DA Hike: Before Navratri there is good news for employees! will receive a pay rise of Rs.27,000

The Central Government may provide employees a rise in pay during this holiday season. Employees who have been waiting for a long time for...

Auto Budget 2023: Cars, bikes, scooters will be cheaper! Nirmala Sitharaman’s heart-warming announcement

Vehicles Will Become Cheaper: During the last few times, the prices of vehicles have increased for many different reasons. In the beginning of this...

Most Popular


* indicates required