Aadhaar Card Address Change: Every job now needs an Aadhaar Card. As a result, it’s important that all of the information on your Aadhaar card is right.
Aadhaar Card Address Update: New Delhi Every work now needs an Aadhaar Card. As a result, it’s important that all of the information on your Aadhaar card is right. It is critical to enter an accurate birthday, name, and address information; otherwise, several Aadhaar-related tasks will become stalled.
Online, you can change your permanent home address.
Many of the details on the Aadhaar card, such as name, date of birth, and so on, can be updated online, but changing the address is problematic. This is an issue that mostly affects those who live in rental homes. Since it is difficult to keep changing the permanent address on the Aadhaar card after moving houses. In response to the problem of tenants, the UIDAI has created a special feature that allows people to change their addresses when sitting at home.
There is no need to visit an Aadhar center.
Previously, changing the permanent address on an Aadhaar card required a trip to an Aadhaar center. They had to send all of the supporting documentation at this stage. The application for changing the address on the Aadhaar card could only be used after that. However, this work can now be done from the comfort of one’s own home through the internet. There is no need to rotate the base center for this.
Online application method
If you also want to update your Aadhaar card’s address, the procedure is very easy.
1. Visit the UIDAI’s first official website at http://uidaikgovkin/.
2. Go to this page to send an address request (Online).
3. When you do so, a new window will open. Here, select the Update Address option.
4. Finally, log in with your Aadhar Card number.
5. Fill in all of the information that has been requested.
6. Once you’ve completed all of the fields, upload a PDF copy of the Rent Agreement.
7. After further processing, the OTP will be sent to your phone.
8. When you’ve finished filling out the OTP, click the Submit button. Your request would be fulfilled simply by doing so. Your Aadhaar address will change in a few days.
Keep in mind that you’ll need a lease agreement to complete this operation. This agreement should include your signature. The rent agreement must be scanned and submitted as a PDF copy at the time of application.
How to change your address by going to the center
If you prefer to change your address in person rather than online, you must visit an Aadhaar center.