PM Kisan: The government released the eighth installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana on 14 May. 2000 rupees were released in the accounts of 9.5 crore farmers of the country, that is, about 20,000 crore rupees were deposited by the government in the accounts of farmers. PM Kisan Scheme is such a scheme of the government that provides direct economic benefits to the marginal and poor farmers of the country.
Ineligible people also took advantage of PM Kisan
But this scheme was also misused, many complaints were received that some ineligible farmers also got the amount of this scheme, even though they did not fulfill its conditions. In view of this, the government decided to exclude ineligible farmers from this scheme and also changed the conditions of the scheme.
Changes made in the terms of PM Kisan scheme
If you are also a farmer and want to know whether you are eligible for the PM Kisan scheme or not, then you have to fulfill the conditions set by the government. If you do not fulfill any of the conditions in this, then you cannot become eligible for this scheme. And if you have taken money from this scheme despite being ineligible, then the government will also recover the money from you. Let us first understand the terms
What are the conditions of the PM Kisan Scheme
1. To take advantage of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi, it is mandatory to have agricultural land in the name of the farmer. If you do not have land then you cannot get the benefit of this scheme.
2. The benefit of this scheme will be available to only those farmers who have 2 hectares of agricultural land.
3. Now the government has abolished the limit of holding. They also get the installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi in whose name the cultivable land is.
4. If someone files Income Tax Return (ITR Filing) then he will not get the benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, such as lawyers, doctors, chartered accountants are excluded from this scheme.
5.Till now, the benefit of this scheme was also given to the farmers of joint families. The central government has also changed the conditions of the scheme for joint families.
6. Now the farmers of the joint family will have to give the details of the land registered in their name.
7. If a farmer does farming on his family farm, then the same farmer of the family will get the benefit of this scheme, in whose name the agricultural land is registered.
8. To take advantage of the scheme, the joint family farmers will have to register their share of land in their name.
9. People holding constitutional posts or those who have held these posts in the past will not get the benefit of this scheme
10. Former and current ministers/ministers of state/members of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha members / Vidhan Sabha are also not part of this scheme
11.Former or current Mayor of Municipal Corporation, former or current chairperson of District Panchayats also cannot become eligible for this scheme
12. Retired pensioners whose pension is Rs.10,000 or more are excluded from this scheme