Aadhaar Card Update: Now Aadhar card is mandatory to get a new SIM. But do you know how many SIM cards can be purchased from one Aadhar or which mobile numbers are linked with our Aadhar card? Let us tell you in detail.
Aadhaar Card Update: Many times the SIM card gets lost due to theft or fall of the mobile phone. In this case, we need a new SIM card. Earlier, buying a new SIM had to go through a long process and it used to take 2 to 4 days. But now a new SIM card is available only from Aadhar card and the special thing is that this SIM is also activated by hand. But do you know how many SIMs can be purchased with one Aadhar card? That is, what is the limit for buying a SIM card on one basis, we are telling you today.
How many sims can be taken from one aadhar card
According to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), 18 SIM cards can be issued (purchased) with one Aadhaar card. However, earlier according to the rules of TRAI, nine SIM cards could be purchased with one Aadhar card. But later its limit was increased to double. That is, now 18 SIM cards can be purchased. Actually, this limitation has been increased due to business or other needs of the people.
How many mobile numbers are linked with your aadhaar number
Along with this, it is also important for you to know how many mobile numbers are linked with your Aadhaar number. So that you know that your Aadhaar number is not being misused anywhere.
To find out how many numbers are linked with the Aadhar card, it is necessary that your mobile number is linked to the Aadhar card. For this, you follow this process-
1. First you go to the website of Aadhaar, UIDAI.
2. Now after this, you click on Get Aadhaar on the home page.
3. After this click on Download Aadhaar.
4. Now here you have to do on the View More option.
5. Now you go to Aadhaar Online Service and go to Aadhaar Authentication History.
6. Now click on the link given here by going to Where can a resident chech/ Aadhaar Authentication History.
7. Now a new interface will open in front of you.
8. Here you enter your Aadhaar number and enter the captcha. Now click on send OTP to your number.
9. Now you select All on Authentication Type.
10. Here you enter the number since you want to see it.
11. Now enter how many records you want to see here. 12. Now you enter OTP and click on Verify OTP.
13. After this a new interface will open in front of you.
From here you can get your details.