Delhi Metro Card: Now you can also recharge the smart card of Delhi Metro through the country’s leading e-commerce company Amazon. Actually, the smart card issued by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has started the recharge facility through Amazon App. Recently, the company has launched this service.
Step-by-Step Guide How to recharge your Delhi Metro card
with Amazon App, you have to enter the number given on your metro card in the Amazon app. After a few minutes, your metro card will be recharged online through Amazon. Through this app, you can recharge 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500 rupees, etc. at a time.
1. Open the Amazon app on your smartphone and go to the Amazon Pay section.
2. Now click on Bills.
3. After this, click on Metro Recharge.
4. Now enter the number given on your metro card.
5. Then enter the amount and click on Proceed.
6. Now tick the box in the Review Order.
7. Now Select Payment Mode. After this, pay through Amazon Pay Balance, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, or NetBanking.
Smart Card Recharge from Amazon App After this, you have to press the button of Add Value and validate it by inserting your card in the AVM machine installed at many stations of Metro.
Apart from Amazon App, This is how you can recharge the metro card
Explain that the smart card issued by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation can be recharged with the app of Paytm and Phonepe, two major mobile wallets of the country, besides dmrcsmartcard.com. Apart from this, you can also recharge the card by scanning the Quick Response (QR / QR) code installed at the counter of many metro stations.