Your Aadhaar card is not only your identity, it is also one of the most important documents. You need an Aadhar number to get a new mobile number. The government has already linked the old number with Aadhaar. If you are the head of the family then you may get SIM for other members of your family in your name also. But let us tell you that the government has fixed the maximum mobile number linking limit on Aadhaar.
Also, many times people fraudulently buy a new SIM on your Aadhar card. To avoid this difficulty, it is important that you keep information about how many SIMs have been purchased through your Aadhaar.
Do you know how many SIMs can be purchased with one Aadhar card? According to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), 18 SIM cards can be issued (purchased) with one Aadhaar card. However, earlier according to the rules of TRAI, 9 SIM cards could be purchased with one Aadhar card.
However, later this limit was increased to double. That is, now 18 SIM cards can be purchased. Actually, this limitation has been increased due to business or other needs of the people.
how many mobiles are linked with aadhar
- Visit the Aadhar website UIDAI
- You click on Get Aadhaar on the home page
- Click on Download Aadhaar
- Have to do on View More option
- Go to Aadhaar Authentication History by visiting Aadhaar Online Service
- Go to Where can a resident chech/ Aadhaar Authentication History and click on the given link
- Here you enter your Aadhar number and enter the captcha
- Now click on send OTP to your number
- Select All on Authentication Type
- Here you enter the number you want to see
- Here enter how many records you want to see
- Enter OTP and click on Verify OTP
- After this, a new interface will open in front of you
- From here you can get your details