PNB Salary Account: If you also have this account in PNB, then you will get the full benefit of 23 lakhs for free. Let us know how you can take advantage of opening an account in PNB.
PNB Salary Account: If you also become a customer of Punjab National Bank, then you will get the benefit of the full 20 lakh rupees for free. If you do a job under this special offer, then you will have to open a PNB MySalary Account account in the bank. Not only this, many types of facilities will be given to you by the bank in this. Let us tell you about this account in detail.
PNB will provide these facilities
According to the information given by PNB, if you want to manage your salary better, then open the ‘PNB MySalary Account’ account. Under this, if there is a personal accident with someone, then the benefit of overdraft (excess withdrawal) and sweep facility will also be available with insurance.
Know how to get 20 lakh benefits?
PNB is offering many other benefits including insurance cover to its salary account holders. On opening PNB MySalary Account with the facility of zero balance and zero quarterly average balance, you are being given a personal accident cover of Rs 20 lakh. That is, your profit is your benefit on opening this account.
This account has 4 categories
- In this, those with a monthly salary of 10 thousand to 25 thousand have been kept in the ‘Silver’ category.
- Those with a monthly salary ranging from Rs 25001 to 75000 have been kept in the category of ‘Gold’.
- Those with a monthly salary ranging from Rs 75001 to Rs 150000 have been kept in the ‘Premium’ category.
- Those with a monthly salary of more than Rs 150001 have been kept in the ‘Platinum’ category.
Know who will get how much benefit?
- Overdraft facility is given to the customers by the bank.
- Silver category people will get overdraft facility up to Rs 50,000.
- Those with gold will get the facility of overdraft up to Rs 150000.
- The premium ones will get the facility of overdraft up to Rs 225000.
- Platinum people will get overdraft facility up to Rs 300000.
- You can get detailed information by visiting this link https://www.pnbindia.in/salary saving products.html.