PAN-Aadhaar Link Deadline: There is not a single citizen in the nation without an Aadhaar card. Actually, currently, having an Aadhaar card is required for every job. This information is crucial for Aadhaar-PAN card holders, which includes you. It has been made mandatory by the government to link PAN cards with Aadhaar (PAN-Aadhar Link) by 31 March 2023. If you have not yet linked your PAN with Aadhaar, then get it done before March 31, 2023, otherwise, you may have to pay a fine of up to Rs 1000. This rule is due to section 234H (added in Income Tax Act 1961).
The government gave the deadline
Significantly, the government has kept March 31, 2023, as the last date for this. If you do not link your Aadhaar with your PAN before the due date (Pan Aadhaar Link Last Date), then you will have to pay a fine of Rs 1000 for this. Here’s how to link your PAN to your Aadhaar: (Pan-Aadhaar Link Status). Furthermore, if a person waits until the very last minute to link their PAN with their Aadhaar, their PAN will be meaningless.
income tax department tweet
Significantly, the Income Tax Department tweeted about this. According to the Income Tax Act of 1961, all PAN holders who are not excluded from filing taxes must link their PANs to their tax returns. PAN with Aadhaar before 31.03.2023. Those PANs which are not linked to Aadhaar will become inactive with effect from 01.04.2023. What is necessary is necessary.
How do PAN Card Aadhaar Card Link like this?
1. If you have linked your PAN card with your Aadhaar then you can check your status.
2. First of all go to the new website https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal of the Income Tax Department’s official website www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
3. Click on ‘Link Aadhaar’ option at the bottom here
4. Click on ‘Click here to check your status.
5. Now here you fill in the details of your Aadhaar and PAN card.
6. If your PAN card is already linked with Aadhaar card then you will see that your PAN is linked with Aadhaar number.
7. But if your Aadhaar card and PAN card are not linked then click on this link https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home.
8. Now you click on Link Aadhaar.
9. Now fill your details here.
10. After this your PAN card will be linked with Aadhaar card.
Aadhaar-PAN link can also be done through SMS
Sending an SMS is another option for tying your PAN and Aadhaar card together if you don’t have a smartphone or laptop. If you also want to use SMS service, send SMS UIDPAN <12 digit Aadhaar> <10 digit PAN> to 567678 or 561561 from your registered number. After doing this, you will only receive information about the link through the message.
Read More: If you want to keep the Aadhar card completely safe, then follow these steps, it will not be misused
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Google News||Click Here|