Now you can update your passport number in your vaccination certificate. To link it, you just have to complete a process by visiting the CoWIN portal.
There is good news for international travelers. Now you can update your passport number in your Covid-19 vaccination certificate. To link it, you just have to complete a process by visiting the CoWIN portal. In fact, the Center’s CoWIN portal has now given users the option to link their COVID-19 vaccination certificate with their passport.
People have been informed about this by tweeting from the official Twitter account of Arogya Setu. For this, all you have to do is fill in your details and in just a few seconds you will get your new certificate.
You will also be given a chance for correction in the Arogya Setu app. If the name of your certificate does not match the name of your passport, then you can also request a name correction. The request for updating passport number and change of name can be made only once. So try to make sure that there is less room for mistakes.
Follow these steps to link your passport with your vaccination certificate
- Visit the official portal of CoWIN www.cowin.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘PASSPORT’ option and select the person whose certificate you want to link from the drop-down menu.
- Enroll in your passport number.
- Enter the details.
- Once this process is completed, the user will get a new updated certificate in a few seconds.
How to Edit Personal Details on CoWIN
- Visit the official portal of CoWin www.cowin.gov.in.
- Select the option ‘Raise an issue’.
- Click on the ‘Correction in Certificate’ option from the drop-down menu and select the person whose details you want to change.
- Click on the options you need to make corrections and edit the details. Now click on submit. Your details will be updated.