EPFO UAN: If a member has already been assigned a Universal Account Number, he or she must divulge that number when applying for a new job.
New Delhi is the capital of India. For long-term investment, the Provident Fund is perhaps the greatest and most trustworthy alternative for any employee. Employees can contribute to their pension accounts on a monthly basis through government-managed retirement savings plans. When the employee retires, he or she receives a lump sum payment from it. Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has developed Universal Account Number to make managing your PF account easier (UAN).
This number can be obtained on the EPFO website and is identical to the member is assigned to an employee by various organizations. Previously, the employee had to request a UAN from his employer. However, PF account holders can now obtain this number by visiting the EPFO website.
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation assigns a Universal Account Number. The objective is to combine all of a member’s different member identification numbers into a single Universal Account Number. This will provide members with comprehensive information on all member identification numbers linked to the UAN in one location.
If a member already has a Universal Account Number, the employee must supply it in a new organization so that the employer can link the newly assigned Member Identification Number to the previously assigned Universal Account Number.
Directly generate EPFO UAN
– epfindia.gov.in is the EPFO’s official website.
– Go to the For Employees option in the Our Services tab on the webpage.
– Select Member UAN / Online Service (OCS / OTCP) from the Service menu.
– Go to the Important Links tab and select Direct UAN Allotment by Employees.
– Fill in the captcha code and the mobile number associated with the Aadhar card.
When employees join a new company, they are given an EPFO UAN number to use to link their Provident Fund account.
How to activate UAN
– Go to www.epfindia.gov.in for further information.
– Choose our service and then “employees” from the drop-down menu.
– Select Member UAN / Online Service from the drop-down menu.
– Select Activate Your UAN from the drop-down menu.
– Fill up your essential information, such as your UAN, name, date of birth, and mobile number, as well as the captcha, and then click Get Authorization PIN.
– On the registered mobile number, an OTP will be sent.
– Select I Agree and enter the OTP.
– Finally, click the Validate OTP button to activate your UAN.